Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ART 352 Final Project

Working Title: R'lyeh

1 sentence description: My version of walking among the ruins of R'lyeh from the Call of Cthulhu by HP Lovecraft.

1 paragraph description: My animation will be about 30 seconds. It will be in first person view involving dropping to the depths of the ocean, walking up stairs, through the ruins and finally to a large door with the elder sign on it. The door will start to rise and you will see glowing eyes. That will end the animation. The only interaction is a replay button at the end.

My research is mainly based off of the story Call of Cthulhu. Because my art style is so poor it might end up looking a bit like The Adventures of Lil Cthulhu.

By March 8th I plan to have most of the non animated symbols done and start working on background.

By the 13th I plan to have all backgrounds and non animated symbols done. Will be working on animated symbols like fish and moving seaweed.

By the 15th I will start piecing the motions together to give forward motion.

By the 19th I will have most of the animation done as well as the button and will work on tweaking.

By the 21st... Baring any technically difficulty I shall be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment