Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dingbats And Reflective Essay

I feel the need to say that anyone who can name everything is this pic gets 1000 nerd cred points!!!!

Now to the reflective essay portion:
I came up with my theme before I started drawing. I've been getting more and more into nerd and internet cultures so this was a very fun project to do. I had ideas in mind so I picked very specific references and I used them a lot more than I thought I would. So many of my images came out very close to the way I wanted that I didn't revise much.  I did have some problems with my D20. It had 20s on every face but when resizing the symbol as a whole the numbers got very contorted and became unusable.

Drawing in flash is okay. I would prefer using Illustrator for a lot of the work. Illustrator just seems easier to get the results I want with out a lot of extraneous finagling. There is only one dingbat that was something I had worked with before and I'm sure it is obvious as to which one it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment